INTRODUCING 4 EASY WAYS TO MAKE ASSOCIATION PAYMENTS
1. MAKE A PAYMENT ELECTRONICALLY VIA ACRI DUES PAYMENTS:
Submit payments online. You can choose to make a one time or set up recurring payments. Before starting this process, you will need to know the property number. Below is an example of your payment coupon.
Your property number is 2580-XXX
To Set Up recurring or a single assessment payment using DuesPayments: Click Here
- Enter the name of your property
- Enter Your Property Account Number 2580–xxxx in the X area add your 4 digit address
- Create a username and password
- Select the payment method
- Get instructions see User Guide
2. COUPON BOOKS: Use the coupon book and windowed envelopes. Just place your check and coupon in the envelope, put on a stamp and drop it in the mail box. Please allow an extra day or two for the mail to be received at the lockbox.
3. ACRI DIRECT DEBIT VIA MAIL IN FORM OR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION (For those of you who do not wish to use the Acri Dues Payment method): With this option you provide Acri Commercial Realty with your Routing and Account Number and Acri Commercial Realty Inc., we will initiate the payment on or around the 6th of each month. Please read the Pre-Authorized Service Agreement Carefully.
(There is no convenience fee for this option)
a. Mail in Payment Form: Click here to download the mail-in direct debit form. Please submit this form to Acri Commercial Realty, Inc. for processing. Your need to attach a check marked “VOID”.
4. PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING: With this option you instruct your bank to send the payment to the following address with your Association Account Number
(Example 5555-555) on the check. (There is no convenience fee for this option)
“Glenmoor Farms Condominium Assocaition ”
c/o Acri Commercial Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 60935
Phoenix, AZ 85082
|Please contact Mary Delenko at 412-459-0111 x104 or email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the different payment options available.|